|
Friday, 5 October 2007
So Happy finally create my blog!Thanks to my friend Michelle Chua=) I really cannot belive that my "Brother"Ong Zong You the blog is http:/coolboyrox.blogspot.com . So close to mine
2:16 pm
|
| Profile... |
|
'-Cool.dii'
Likes:I am not rich nor poor I am not perfect Nor horrid I AM MI AND thats wad i wan tuu be, MI! Blogging D.I.Y Creating Songs Swimming Pratcing Taekwondo Playing With Friends ETC.... bold,underline, |
| ...Wishes |
|
For......: New handphone More WII games XBOX360 PS3 New watch Platform bed New study table new personal laptop(for studing,MSN) new desktop(for games,MSN) Nothing else not shoo greedy... |
| ...The Past |
| 10/05/07 10/07/07 10/09/07 11/09/07 11/13/07 11/14/07 11/15/07 11/16/07 11/21/07 12/04/07 01/03/08 01/30/08 02/11/08 02/22/08 03/01/08 03/13/08 04/30/08 | Music... |
|
|
| Tag mi~ |
|
|
|
Escape... |
|
T.T.W. L.C.K. J.O. M.J.Z. M.C. Design |